Xbox 360 Games? GTA4 or COD4?

Peter

May 13, 2008
i have had an xbox 360 since christmas. I have had cod waw since and it is the only game i have. my dad said he is tired of seeing me playing the same game ( its on my tv downstairs), so he is going to buy me another game. I am not sure which game to get. I was thinking about getting Cod4 or GTA 4. Fallout 3 is also another game i was considering. I need some help figuring out which one i should get. i really love COD 4 but i also like GTA 4. If you have other games, mention those to. Give me some pros and cons of each one. Thanks a lot!

Most fun i have on the 360 are COD, Gears of War 2 (personal fav) and Left for Dead is pretty damn fun..but I could see minimal replay value.. im only through 2 chapters.. i think their is 4...

.. have your dad give you the cash and pick up 2 games on craigslist or buy used!

Most fun i have on the 360 are COD, Gears of War 2 (personal fav) and Left for Dead is pretty damn fun..but I could see minimal replay value.. im only through 2 chapters.. i think their is 4...

.. have your dad give you the cash and pick up 2 games on craigslist or buy used!

Back