would anyone like to get a free iphone 4 32gb?

bballer1

Sep 5, 2008
Ok I know all you guys are thinking. yeah right your just trying to scam us or give us spam or viruses or something. Well I am here to tell you no I am not. I am nearly gonna ask you if you would like to learn how to get a free iphone the legitimate way. First off, if this is a scam or you get some weird popup or spam from the link or something you can block me, swear at me, whatever. I promise you, you will get nothing of the kind. Here is how to get a free iphone: copy and paste link in browser and search. you'll see a nice clean home page with a box on the bottom stating to add email address to sign up. you'll also see testimonies on bottom you can check them out if you'd like. so click your gift, and sign up after you submit email address (make sure your referred by 6842131), and type in real info, pleasee no fake info, they just need the info to mail you the iphone, you won't get calls from them, junk mail, or any of the sort, I swear. so click I agree to terms and submit. next page will ask you to complete 1 offer (you'll only have to complete 1, unless you do B offers then youll need 50 pts), I would suggest doing creditreport.com or netflix because they are both free and all you need is a credit card (we all know netflix is legit and if you think a freecreditscore website is fake, then your on something). Then once you complete the offer you just have to refer 10, only 10 friends to do the same thing you just did. for a 32gb you need 10 referals for 16gb you need 8. Thats it your done. Its actually not too hard to do once you figure out how to get people to sign up under your link.
here's the link to do so
http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=6842131
if you sign up and decide you don't want to do an offer or you just think its too hard for whatever reason... no problem the website won't send you emails or calls asking you to keep trying the site, they are very descrete. so try it out you literally have nothing to lose if you decide no to do it. check this site on youtube or google it and you'll see its legit. Oh, and please only use my link to get to the site, I am trying to get referals in the proccess!!!!! thanks any questions please ask.. please don't tell me its a scam because I know its not and I have done way too many hours of research to be proven otherwise. and please be respectful.

Back