Worst Book You've had to Read for School

RamiB

Apr 2, 2008
yea i took a ar test on the house on mango but just read the spark notes for somereason it was on our summer reading list for juniors

but the worst book ive read was great expectations read it freshmen year is sucked so bad

Shabanu: Daughter of the Wind

i wanted to bash my skull in with my desk everytime we had to read that, i still have nightmares about it, even tho it was 4-5 years ago

I actually thought that To kill a Mockingbird was a good book, even though I read it on my own time. If I would have had to read it for school then I would probably not have liked it as much.

The ones i actually read in high school all sucked, if i dont choose to read it, then i hate it. But of all of them, i guess the odyssey books....only ones i can remember off the top of my head and really didnt give a damn about em

I am right now doing a project for the worst, piece of shit, book I have ever read, The House on Mango Street, by Sandra Cisneros.

I also hated A Raisin in The Sun

What about the rest of ST?

Yeah, try being in a play on it. I had to in middle school because I was in the gifted program.

The director was the criminally insane seminar teacher. Man... that sucked.

Back