women, what do you think? Does she miss me, still have interest in me?

itsgamblintime

Feb 22, 2009
She is only my ex because she moved across the country for grad school. She started dating someone soon after she got there, someone in her program. Towards the end of November, her relationship status went "blank". My friend asked her in DEcember if she was bringing her new boy up for the holidays and she replied with a vague answer like, "It didn't work!" But then he noticed her relationship status no longer said, "in a relationship".

Keep in mind this woman told me via text message that she had started dating someone and it was getting serious back in September. When I heard that, I stopped contacting her altogether. From September through November, I would periodically get contacted by her though, still! I usually wouldn't respond or I'd give a one word answer. I assume she knew that I was upset and possibly thought I hated her. Seeing that she is a poor communicator and lacks self confidence and possibly feels bad for what happened, she tends to use Facebook liking and stuff like that as a way to initiate conversation, from my experience with her anyway.

We texted each other a few times back in February, but nothing too big in the way of conversation, but she seemed very happy to hear from me. I have noticed though, that this guy has appeared in her profile picture twice now, January and for two weeks in March, yet her relationship status was still blank. I'm not sure if they're friends or what. She does have a tendency to remain friends with her ex's and she may not have many friends where she is.

While she was on spring break, she was "liking" almost everything I posted, commenting on a few things too. I counted 25 likes/comments in a two week period. I also received a random phone call from her and last week she emailed m a picture of her cat, sleeping! She tends to "like" things that I post including picture. Some of the stuff has been liked within minutes of it being posted. One of her comments for a picture of me was, "looking great!"

I do miss this girl very much and would like her to be my wife someday.

Why do you think she is doing all of this? Why so many likes and why have they increased in the last month? Your thoughts?

Back