Winter fashion help please!?

Emily1

May 13, 2008
Im looking for clothes/ hairstyles that are appropriate for winter yet really pretty. And keep in mind im not rick so i cant spend 100 dollars on an out so the cheaper the better. I like wearing ugg boots with either skinny jeans or tight yoga pants. im also tall so its hard to find things that look good. I like colors like white light brown blue and soft pink. Hair: my hair is straight and blonde. Its long and i have bangs and layers. I would really appreciate the help even though this question doesnt really need an "urgent" answer

since you have blonds hair, in the winter darker hair seem more fashionable, why not try dark highlights or darker Hair colour, like light brown, or darker natural colour dip dye.
fluffy coats seem in style, especially Yellow or blue ones, also skirts, so you can wear leggings or tights that are neon colour or have cool patterns, winter patterns are better. you can try to search in missguided or polyvore, they have cheap ones, if you want better quality check out hollister or superdry, very cute clothes.

Back