Why won't she talk to me?

JesseR

Mar 16, 2008
My ex says she cares a lot about me, and asked me to promise her i would still be her friend no matter what because she doesnt want me out of her life. I know, well at least think she meant this because when i told her i didnt know if i could handle being friends with the girl i love she started crying a lot. She texts like all day, thats all she does, with everybody. And whenever i try to text her, she eigther takes all day to reply, or doesnt say anything. When she does say something she never tries to keep a conversation going, she'll reply with stuff like ok, cool, you know the words that you cant really say much to?

I still love her, and i promised i would be there for her no matter what, because she means that much to me. But im confused as to why, when she has my number, my aim, my myspace, everything, to contact me, she refuses. Then doesnt show any enthusiasm to be talking to me at all.

Whats up? I just want her to be honest, even if she hated me and wanted me to never talk to her again, i would want her to tell me that because i love her and i only want her to be happy.

Back