why is palin a celebrity?

theX

Aug 31, 2008
and they attacked obama for being a celebrity. that is total hypocrisy. now after this pig comment john mccain gets enraged but its ok to use his community organizer status in a derogatory way. please tell why? this makes me mad. please. the stuff they're showing about palin is good actually because all these christians love that she into god but about obamas pastor they all get pissed off, where's john mccain's paster Hagee who said katrina was caused because of the gays. errr this gets me mad.
well alaska obviously has a surplus because u get paid to live there. well i dont know actually but i would live because they pay you.
they said she was a rockstar on ABC, and the reps attacke obama because he was a "celebrity" that makes me angry.
I get pissed off because theyre HYPOCRITES, please. i am not made because they say that, well saying outrageous things, ok this is just politics so i dont know why i am mad its that after i heard john mccain is angry because of the pig comment and he can say stuff to obama or whatever that makes me mad , and he has to apologize, c mon palin should be sorry for calling mccain a community organizer in a bad way then!
we all had to handle george bush winning the damn elections so really i wouldnt be saying its the end of the world if john mccain wins because we already had the worst, i bet u can agfree with me with that the answerer who said "wee wee" to obama.

Back