Why is it that most christians are less educated than the atheists about "the Bible"?

.. That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. However, I'm very educated in the bible and evolution. I was atheist until I actually RESEARCHED and read books about evolution that I came to the realization that its as unlikely as a bunch of planets all randomly appearing out of nowhere. Wait...

it tells you that there are a lot of apathetic Christians out there who don't read their Bible...

If more Christians read the Bible there would be more atheists.

The Bible is one of the atheists top ten books - for challenging the idea of a God.

Apparently, many Christians feel it is sufficient to have faith that they know what the contents of the Bible are.

Christians like faith.

Most of them are under the impression that it was written in English still.

> I'm pretty sure they know the Bible better than the average atheist.

I refer you to my given answer.

most christians are more educated about the fraudulent claims of darwinism.

atheists believe their prophet Darwin and their bible Origin of Species.
it takes lots of faith to believe that book.

Atheism is a religion.

LMFAO uhhmm. Idk, maybe because they seek to find an argument so they get on google and search stuff up where the bible is taled to be false so they can talk smack on that topic from behalf on someone else research. (not better educated) If you are an athiest *face palm* 2 U because I saw through your intentions as a Christian

MORE like what does that tell you now, Nuff said.

Personaly I'd like for a god to existed but idk if it's true but I for sure wouldn't say there isn't if my life depended on it

Back