Why is it that Hispanic women are hotter than American women and Aishwaria Rai is

S

stalker s

hotter than any white woman! Yeah ever noticed that white women have no @ss or boobs? No hips and are just plain fat.

Now look at Jennifer Lopez and all the other hot @ss latin girls when you see them the white man does go crazz.

And here we have a set of retarded americans thinking thet could ever come close to looking like a hispanic.

My point is that Hispanic and East Indian women are the hottest on this earth.

I mean look at Aishwaria Rai she is the hottest woman on this planet and she is from India.

damn white girls sure dosen't have anything except fat.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize Heidi Klum, Pam Anderson, Claudia Schiffer, Stephanie Seymour and Laeticia Caesta are not hot. My mistake!!!

So Stalker, you can stalk the Latina's and Indian women, but leave the Caucasians to those of us who appreciate them.

My feeling is, that you've been jilted by a few white chicks, and if your spelling is any reflection on your character, it's no wonder !

Who the hell is Aishwaria Rai ? Jennifer Lopez is truly a pretty face and a huge @ss, it's too bad that she can't act !

too bad for the flabby bellied indian men aishwaria rai won't have anything to do with them. instead she is kissing richard gere in front of the entire world.

I go down to Southeast 10th Street in my town and see nothing but ugly little Mexican Indian trolls, about 4 foot tall and 300 pounds.

East Indian women? That are pretty? WHERE IS THAT?

It's like going down South and trying to find a hot-lookiing black girl or something ... maybe one out of every 25 is halfway pretty, but that's slim pickings.

Sure, there's lots of ugly white girls ... lots of pretty ones, too. Moreso than any other ethnicality.

Back