Hottest Celebrity Women that are of hispanic or latino descent and hottest black

KurtValkner

Oct 5, 2011
women and white celebs? What are some hispanic women celebrities of today that are very attractive and beautiful? Like Mexicans,Brazilian,Cuban,Dominican,Puerto Ricans celebrities can anyone name any? I just know like Christina Milian-Dominican I believe, Jessica Alba-Mexican? Eva Mendes-Cuban? Camilla Belle-Brazilian I think? Christina Aguilera-?? Not sure, Odette Yustman-i heard she is some spanish does anyone know what spanish group? And what black celebrity women and white women celebrities actually that are never talked about and should deserve a place in hollywood one day? Like JoJo, Jordin Sparks, Naturi Naughton, Kelly Rowland, Victoria Justice,Aubrey O'Day,Meagan Good,Vanessa Minnillo,Beyonce has sort of faded a little which is quite suprising, Hayden Panettiere-needs more attention because she is very talented..I mean these celebs i just mentioned do not get enough attention in hollywood or have been talked about like Justin Bieber or Katy Perry ya know what I am saying? All the black and white celebs I just put above I don't know why they have'nt been on the Maxim Hot 100 List yet,hayden panettiere and beyonce did not make the 2011 list-which is very stunning. :-(

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlFKxVtP3rO8vODVVHBki2fsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111004231047AAd06hd

Who's that hot bee itch?

hispanic- selena gomez
white- megan fox, jessica alba, victoria justice, miley cyrus
black- none imo lol

Back