Why is Call of Duty Black Ops freezing every time the map is loading?? [Xbox 360

Neil

Jun 3, 2008
old elite 2009]? Every time i join a lobby in COD black ops it works but then as the loading screen appears it doesn't finish it stops right before the white bar is full and the circle keeps spinning no matter which map! I have bought two copies of this game the first one did just as i explained and the second one worked but crashed eventually after 10 minutes worth of playing online. I play on PS3 but i love xbox and it isnt working it will just freeze! Is there anyone who could help me!! please!!!

Try installing the game onto your HDD. I had the freeze problem at loading screen and a weird chrome glitch thing...but that fixed it right up. The installation is 6gb though. If that doesn't work I'd try maybe cleaning the lens and tray of the xbox. I found a little disc you put in the xbox and it has a little brush on it and the clean the lens of debris build up. If that doesn't work you will either need to take it in somewhere or get a new one. :(

Back