Why has it been so easy for them to set up the NWO?

L

larue w

Look at the Big Picture my friend.

""""The federal reserve is a privately owned bank."""

They are putting us farther in debt. On purpose, for a good reason.

The fed is just a part of the World Bank? (Connect the dots)

This is just part of the Big Picture to your question.

Here are a few reasons the worlds economy is so shaky none of this is speculation it’s all fact and public record.

Thomas Jefferson once said, I sincerely believe banking institutions having the issuance power of money are more dangerous than any standing army.

Franklin D Roosevelt U.S. President 1939 wrote:
The real truth of the matter is that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson.

Many have tried to give warnings in the past like JFK did in his speeches about the people actually in control of the puppets.

YES this has everything to do with what’s going on in Russia .Check out all the facts look at the “Big Picture”.

Over 900 lies and counting it’s in the news right now look in the paper that’s just a few of the bush administrations lies.

” North Korea freaks” out Russia says get out thanks but we don’t trust you or care for your help with anything any more leaders all over the world " terminated " unrest in Italy right now all pertains to this same problem with the world .

It’s the ones behind the scenes crossing off their lists.

Recent report in the news .Record amount of tourist in N.Y. last couple years hmm maybe its because tens of thousands of people have been gathering there for 911 truth rallies trying to get the Gov to start telling the truth. Or is it just people going there to meet Silverstien the man who admitted giving the order to push the button on the buildings he had just leased.

””””””Let me stop for a second and ask you a question.”””””””””””

What would YOU do if you were a famous reporter with a good rep.and received a letter in the mail with a deadly substance in it directly linked (by D N A) to the American military: With an Ultimatum?

Would you watch what you say and do as your told and hope you don’t get any more letters?

Reason I ask is this did happen and stories did change.

Open your eyes to the truth and you’ll see it stand out like a sore thumb.

Doesn’t take long to see the truth .Doesn’t take long to figure out how the BBC accidentally reported the Solomon Brothers building coming down oops 20 min before it collapsed.

(Go to you tube and type in 20 minutes before it collapsed it will blow your mind if your new to the truth)

As Silverstien put it after he gave the command to Pull.

Doesn’t take a scientist with a PHD like Dr, Judy Wood to figure out a 110 story building can’t come down in 10 seconds without some help. Though, I did like her presentation.

What she found is prob. what scared the hell out of North Korea and made them start freaking out.

It’s also probably why China has recently announced its putting more satellites in space allot more.
Judies got it down to a science literally just think 47 story tall building has a higher rubble pile than 2 110 story buildings hmmm time to do some math .(there is still plenty of evidence that the towers pile wasn’t even as high as what was left of the still standing lobby windows right after the dust settled)

Go to the top of a 110 story building and drop a billiard ball off with a friend at the base of the building to record the impact. You will find that the ball will hit the ground in 10 seconds give or take a hundredth of a second. (On 911 one tower fell to the ground in 10 seconds the other in a little less than 10)

Other world leaders such as Venezuela – President Hugo Chavez who publicly announced he knew of the American Governments involvement and orchestration of the events of 911.
(He’s one of the things they have yet to mark off their list and he knows it. I feel for him and his people.)

There were huge steel beams weighing tons sticking out of nearby buildings some of witch were 300 yards away. Yet people still want to believe it was a pancake collapse? What is making people in this country so ignorant? I know the answer to this sorry for ranting.

February 2005 The Windsor Tower in Madrid was a blazing inferno for over 20 hours. when the smoke cleared the building still stood strong with a huge crane on top of it.(compare 20 hours of blazing fire to 90 minutes of smoke.)

Ever hear of the plane that flew into the Empire State Building in 1945? (Not in school you didn’t.)

25 U.S Military Officers Challenge official account of 9/11, what do you think of this?

January 14, 2008 – Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story.
“A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible,” said Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret). [1]

Bush himself just some basic well known facts, he’s part of skull and bones .illuminati. is tied to JFK Jrs. death quite the way his father who was also pres.is directly tied to JFKs death.(ask yourself why the media had to go through the pentagon for information when trying to report on JFK Jrs plane crash when he wasn’t even in politics yet .)
If you still think some idiot working in the book depository did it do some homework Bush Sr. was put in charge of the JFK assassination and did what they paid him to do make it go away and covered it up quite the way Bush of 911 did after he got off his butt in Florida.

Who was in charge of security at the WTC complex the months leading up to 911? (Marvin Bush) wow what a coincidence.
Who helped fund and arm Hitler’s cause and was even (on the record) charged but not convicted of such? None other that Prescott Bush, Pres.Bush s grand father.
Ever heard of Bush’s oil interest and his dealings with the Bin Laden family?

The entire infrastructure of our government is untouchable to a certain degree unless things change drastically and these are just some reasons why. (Why do you think their changing the constitution of our country?)

But it was John F Kennedy that tried to warn us in his speeches that’s why he was shot listen to his speeches. His words tell it all, what’s happening right now he tried to warn us he saw it coming.
President John F. Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
New York City, April 27, 1961

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security--a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.
It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

This isn’t about Bush it’s about the organization he’s a part of.

But to those of you reading this who still think it matters "democrat, republican" what ever WAKE up it matters not even WHO you vote for any more the last 3 elections have proven that they have control over it. Who ever the World Bank wants there to be their puppet is who will get elected (unless you see our army headed back any time soon to retake control of Washington) as our constitution actually tells them to do in this kind of situation. We will never again have control of our Gov. Media or our schools and what our children are being taught. If you take a serious look back into history you can trace it back even as far as T.Jeffersons notes about the illuminati and their plans for how they would set up the new world order .A well thought out and so far well orchestrated plan they are more than half way there .

The pres is just a puppet, who cares what his name is or what he says he stands for. It’s the bankers running the country not him. They had a lot of people fooled until they did 911 that actually woke some of us up think it might have backfired on them to some point because they left it so obvious they did it.
Do the homework don’t believe anything accept for what you see for yourself please look, do research.
If you still care WHO is going to be next in line just pay attention to their body language if you look back at the old tapes of Bush’s past elections you can see it plain as day study it and then use what you learn to find the next in line before it happens . Statements he made like, oh im gonna win.

Research, look into new laws and directives and actually read the garbage called 911 commission report.

Bin Laden Had nothing to do with the events of 911.
There is a very good reason why they had to put his own flesh and blood on to say he’s sorry for what he did.
Because so many people actually know the truth about 911, now the world is talking and more and more every day waking up.
In order to keep truth hidden from masses first they must (subconsciously) insert a diff prob. and fix it so the real problem isn’t seen By the masses still blinded by their lies.

Kind of ironic really our military are the war criminals the UN never gave the ok to go to war. And Depleted uranium over time is a weapon of mass destruction the U.S. is openly using thousands of tons of.
Though in my eyes their all forgiven IF they com back and take over Washington as is their duty in a situation such as this.

What does our Constitution order our army to do? And Why do you think at the end of the paragraph you find the words foreign AND DOMESTIC?

Hope this helps.911 ripple effect or 911 coincidences or
look up loose change if you never have I’ve researched all their material for months and others but anyway they did a good job and all their info IS FACT .There Are others out there though ,some are out there to mislead you just pay attention to the proof easy stuff like all the documented but not made public( through so called Media) sooo many people in the buildings and all around saw and heard the bombs going off sooo many people know first hand and reported the demolition but not mainstream media.

Was no surprise to me at all when I read in the news that Tony Blair joined J P Morgan when you see the big picture and put all the banker pieces together Rothschild, Rockefeller and such you too will not be surprised it is actually a step on a list checked off!

Try to prove me wrong in any of this PLEASE that means your finding truth sorry this truth hurts but just think of what the firemen with 30 years in that have to keep their mouth shut have to go through.
Just go to the address bar and type in 911 truth from their website you can find the truth up to you what you do with it.
You tube; you can handle the truth 911, loose change, 911 coincidences just the tip of the huge pyramid

I hope Wesley snipes can wake a few people up to the fact that there really is no LAW that says personal income tax from individuals only on corporate profit and gains. If he "wins" the case he will "Not" be the first.

""" IF ANYONE THINKS ANY OF THIS IS NOT TRUE they must not realize its all PUBLIC RECORD and easily found .Hard part is at first you don’t want to believe i know
been there.

Wake up and realize please there isn’t one candidate that can come close to winning that’s not Illuminati.
Research People Please.

Reagan to was a proud member of the Illuminati.

Back of dollar bill you find:nuvus ordo seclorum witch means new order of the world.They have been around and in control for quite some time.

Back