why does everyone think they can fight?

Who really wants to admit they are a pussy and can't even defend themself?

In reality you, and everyone around figures out if you can really fight once the first punch is thrown.

DUDE MMA AND JUIJUSTSUTU

you could deffinatly beat someones ass!!!!!!!

be my boyfriend!

I don't think I can fight, I know I can get lots of money from you if you beat the crap out of me though :tup:

Couple kids at my school started a fight club... But they were total losers.

as for your question, genetics Id say.

Wanna know why i think i can fight
Cause i can throw a 50 pound bag of explosives all the way across a semi trailer and can easily carry 180 bags over 200 yards 2 at a time. And Ive 1 punched KO someone, i hit him in the forehead and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Im also 260 pounds and i could crush almost anyone but a few guys i know that have arms as big as my head. I love when my friends start shit then I walk over and get into it and those haters seem so back off real fast.

ayyo y'all some pussy lil bitches if you can't beat da shit out of a mo fucka. ya know, you just gotta pop a fist into they dome and then rock that desert eagle. talk shit get hit motha fuckas. if you don't know how to fight you a lil bitch get the fuck out mah face.

I didn't think I could fight until I did martial arts.
I just laugh at the kids that think they can fight but have never trained in anything.

I've never been in a fight, good thing, because as far as I can tell i can't fight worth shit.
I'm extremely bad at wrestling too lol. When jokingly wrestling friends i get pinned in like a second.

I blame the UFC. There are always kids wearing like Tapout stuff that don't know anything other then a rear naked choke and an armbar.

It's pitiful really.

. after a fight with someone at school especially if everyone knows and shows up at it the next day at school everyone loves you and wont piss youoff or anything. its a great feeling and ill admit after i saw never back down i started doing mma and shit and its sick i love it. also im not afraid ive lost fights but only to like older kids but not a lot.

Back