Why do we reward law breakers?

dc

Jun 6, 2008
for example if a underage teenager becomes pregnant and broken the law but is supported in every way possible from food and shelter to income

Despite the unborn/newly born child who obviously has to be taken into consideration
why do we do this?

How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?
If you have a new iPad, and you want to read e-books on it, what would you do? You know, the iPad didn’t support PDF files. So I think you have to solve it in order to read them with your iPad, but how to do it. I will recommend you with a professional PDF to ePub Converter , with this iPad conversion tool; you can easily convert PDF to ePub , and so you can enjoy your PDF files on your iPad with ease. If you didn’t want a paid one, you can choose a free PDF to ePub Converter .
Next, if you want to transfer your ePub files to your windows to backup for missing, I think you need a popular iPad Manager for ePub , using the popular iPad Manager for ePub, you can transfer your ePub files between your iPad and windows easily and fast, and you will find there has nothing lost. If you are a Mac user, you can use this Mac iPad Manager for ePub , so you can transfer ePub from iPad to Mac and Mac to iPad with ease.

Back