Why did somebody try to tow my car when i didnt do anything wrong? ?

JessicaG

Jun 21, 2008
The driver said it was because i was parked on a side street in my friends neighborhood. she lives in a townhouse so there are only two parking spaces for her and her mom. Apparently a neighbor called for my car to be towed. However, there is no NO PARKING sign anywhere. Also, i have seen many cars park there as well as myself. i have been parking there for about as long as she lived there: 1 1/2 years. I ran out this morning while he was hooking my car up to the tow truck. he said i could just move it if i pay him a 25 dollar fee and see my drivers license. I just don't understand how i could have been towed.

Street parking is for first come first served ,, you were scammed,,call the police and report it,,he may have been trying to steal your car and got caught

Street parking is for first come first served ,, you were scammed,,call the police and report it,,he may have been trying to steal your car and got caught

Back