Why can't I find a Cold air intake system for a 1994 Nissan Altima, but...

benteam5

Jul 21, 2008
...for a 1994 Nissan Maxima? I've looked everywhere for a cold air intake filter system for the 94' altima but it keeps showing me short ram air. Every other car you can get a cold air intake for their car but the net just wont let me find the reason why.
I've looked everywhere for a cold air intake filter system for the 94' altima but it keeps showing me short ram air. Every other car you can get a cold air intake for their car but the net just wont let me find the reason why.

p.s. what about the perfprmance and fuel economy. I thats the main reason I was taking the cold air inake in mind. with short ram its more fuel economy with less hp. and the opposite for cold air. am I right?
p.s. what about the performance and fuel economy? I thats the main reason I was taking the cold air inake in mind. with short ram its more fuel economy with less hp. and the opposite for cold air. am I right?
I've looked everywhere for a cold air intake filter system for the 94' altima but it keeps showing me short ram air. Every other car you can get a cold air intake for their car but the net just wont let me find the reason why.

try this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-99-Nissan-Altima-G20-Air-Intake-System-94-95-96-97_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38634QQihZ022QQitemZ350079800230QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

You will still get some gains with a short ram. The reason they don't make a cool air intake, is due to spacing/room. You would have to make some modifications in order to get an intake down low enough and out of the way of other components. There has to be a high demand for a manufacturer to do the R&D on your car.

You will get both, better fuel economy and HP out of each. The cool air intake is slightly better for HP. The short ram is slightly better for fuel economy.

Back