Why are a lot of women wearing their pyjamas outdoors?

Harry

May 13, 2008
Every time I go out walking I see young women wearing their pyjamas outdoors when they should be wearing proper outdoor street clothes. Did they forget to put on their clothes when they got up?
They seem to be totally unconscious of this as if wearing their payjames outdoors was a new fashion that caught on.

Some girls think they're cute, some may just be lazy, some may not realise they're still wearing them and some probably just do it for attention.
Girls are magical creatures. Don't try to understand.

Straight up! I like it when they where those tight leggings (pulled tight - no lose fitting rubbish) but baggy pyjamas. Pffft, lesbian clothing for the insane.

For the same reason that guys wear their jeans to church or other casual clothing to events that used to call for suits and more formal clothing. All people are dressing more and more casually.

btw, you are in danger of becoming like the stodgy old guy who yells at kids to "Stay off my lawn!!" Don't stress about what anyone else is wearing, women or men. You don't have to like it but it's really not your concern and you certainly can't do anything about it so.....

It's a bad habit that some young women are starting to practice. They might be too lazy to actually take a bath and change their shirts. They might also think that it's "cool" to wear their pyjamas outside of their houses (there are people like that, trust me)

Back