Why am I getting 4G LTE on my Galaxy Note 2 T-Mobile?

Super_Pancho_HD

May 9, 2013
In my current plan I have unlimited 4G data and I've bin having it for about 5 months now, I figured 4G is fast enough so why Upgrade? .
Today while I was on YouTube I realized on my phone that is shows 4G LTE as my Internet connection so I was wondering is this a free trial for me to buy it? Or is it some type of mistake? Maybe free 4G LTE?

First off , tmobile only has 4g LTE coverage in about 7 markets right now. It's shows you under coverage on their website. Check it out to see where you are as 4g and 4GLTE are not the same thing. I like to use the speed tests. Tmobile where I love has great coverage. Not one of their LTE markets mind you. One of my 3G Verizon phones is faster than my family members tmobile 4g phone's when I sit right next to them. This is in the major city.

The galaxy note 2 from T mobile is an LTE capable phone. T mobile recently launched LTE in 7 major cities and will cover 70% of their customers by end of 2013. That means they probably turned on LTE in your city. This will be a permanent and free thing. Dont be alarmed if it goes away. It will come back. It will be comming on and off untill they make it official. I suggest you check with your T mobile corporate store for official launch.

Back