Who would win an MMA fight between Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin?

A lot of people are starting to ask this question...Carwin has more experience than Brock, but as big and strong as he is, he just doesn't physically match up to him. They are both athletic and explosive; they both live or die based more on their physical attributes more than pure skill. Brock is the more blessed guy, from a physical standpoint. I think that he would manhandle Carwin, from start to finish. Cain Velazquez would be a better match-up. He has the athletic talent, and he's a little better than either of them in terms of MMA skill.

A lot of people are starting to ask this question...Carwin has more experience than Brock, but as big and strong as he is, he just doesn't physically match up to him. They are both athletic and explosive; they both live or die based more on their physical attributes more than pure skill. Brock is the more blessed guy, from a physical standpoint. I think that he would manhandle Carwin, from start to finish. Cain Velazquez would be a better match-up. He has the athletic talent, and he's a little better than either of them in terms of MMA skill.

Only way Brock can be beat is by submission..or if you can last him. Brock vs. Bob Sapp would be a match I want to see.

Back