Who wants to see my last email from an atheist (lol)?

SandyTheRationalist

Dec 8, 2012
"If you keep asking questions about Atheists you will regret it. because Atheists are more banded together than christians will ever be.. Because we know the truth and aren't following stupid bullshit.. There butch I answered your questoin why won't Atheists smarten up.... The reason being we are already smarter than you...." typical atheist answer, but this one admitted that atheism has more of a following than Christianity. EHEHEHEH! XD

hummmm have you ever in your LIFE here read Psalm 101 and DONE IT ?

Girl you need a little CLEANING of your HOUSE there is no ROOM to come in ...you filled it with all your TRUCK loads of your hearts desire....and they CLEAVE to you soooooooooo much we can not see or hear a child of G-D'S voice in yours.. Do not go out and try to do BATTLE your not dressed for it. Believe me I get the news from the TOP. Clean house and find it...it's there some where in that darkness do you light the CANDLE G-D gave you ?

Proverbs 20:27 The SPIRIT of MAN is the CANDLE of the LORD, serching the INWARD PARTS of the BELLY.

LIGHT it and you will SEE your HOUSE is in a MESS.

Psalm 101:1 I will sing of mercy andd judgment unto THEE, O LORD, will I sing.

Psalm 101:2 I will behave myself wisely in a PERFECT way, O WHEN WILT THOU ___(((((( COME )))) unto me ? I will walk WITH-in-my-House with a PERFECT HEART.

hummm we mark our PERFECT STEPS when we are MOVING toward PERFECTION that is ONLY found in G-D MOST HIGH. It is the moving forward... that makes our steps PERFECT.

Psalm 101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside it shall NO CLEAVE to me.

Psalm 101:4 A FORWARD HEART shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.

Psalm 101:5 Whoso privily SLANDERETH his NEIGHBOUR, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

You're both idiots.

If this is " typical" then why make a point of showing it ?

It's because it's out if the ordinary that you show it.

Shall I compare this to the death threats I've had over the years??

Or the murder of abortion doctors committed by ' committed' Christians!

Back