Who made religions up and divided?

Alex

May 12, 2008
Why did people decide to make hundereds of diffreernt religions? There is only one truth and that is Jesus Christ. but becuazse people decided to make other religions people believe in different things and have seperate opinions when it is facts not opinons whoever made relgigions have lead ppl away from the real truth. Who made religions up? tell me

SATAN IS THE author of divide and conquer. He loves to confuse ppl with cults....CHOOSE THE TRINITY CHURCHES...
see this book....KINGDOM of the cults by Martin

Simple. All "gods" are man-made and there are hundreds of ethnic groups/cultures/religions across the world. Since "god", IF any exists, is infinite by definition, ALL paths would lead TO "god", there is NO "one true path".
BTW, you would have a more coherent question if you wold just turn on your spell checker. When you have that many misspellings to go with your weak grammar, it makes you look ignorant.
Blessings on your Journey!

satan the illumanti to move yu away 4rm the truth the bible which was the 1st book and now the israelites are down and have a nation pretending to be them there is no order and there not able to establesh the law or torah

religion is mans best effrot to reach up to God, but Christ is God's only method to reach down to man in forgiveness and offer him true life. (1 john 5:11,13)

Christianity = Jesus Christ

other Religions = MAN

God Bless Ya,
Chicago Bob
imasinner

There is more joy in Jesus in one day.
Than there is in the World 365/24/7
I know, I tried them both.
Numbers 6:24-26

Back