Which would you rather have chopped off?

omg, you are going do just DIE cause his thread is alike. But i posted mine first, waa waa. no you ddnt i did, waa waa. who cares! stfu. this thread
FAILS
now go die in a fire

agreed

my vote would be to go tell the guy with the plastic clever to go after the the arguing 15 yr olds

*edit* wait ones 15 and the other 13 haha

captainfalcon.JPG

Not sure of its relevance, but just how bald is he? Is he just a top of the head kind of thing or are his eyebrows and eyelashes gone as well. And as for his lazy eye, does it look as if it would impair his motor functions? Does it give him a blind spot?

Also, I would like to know the exact type of lawn chair. One of the high-riding fold ups or a law, long-legged relaxer. And this copy of People Weekly, how thick is the issue? My guess is that anything over 75 pages would help deflected the cleaver when rolled up. Also, just how sharp is the cleaver?

My answer: I wouldn't say anything. First, I would make a harsh comment based upon his baldness. As he's recoiling from my witty verbal assault, I would roll up the magazine and swing it at the cleaver in his hands. If it misses, I'll hop in the direction of his lazy eye, basically disappearing into his blind spot, and then take another swing attempting to disarm him. Then, I would run around my lawn chair, kicking it over and into his path before running into my house and locking my door.

Oh, wait. What nationality is the bald, cleaver-wielding, lazy-eyed retard? It could help me estimate how fast he can run.

I train traditional brazilian jiu jitsue and the self-defence portion deals with knife fighting. I'd kick his ass

Feet, prosthetics for people who have lost their legs/feet, but still have their knees are pretty impressive these days, and there is absolutely nothing that comes close to human hands these days.

Back