Which religion do you believe?

"Useful" is a good word to describe true Christianity;the Christianity of the Bible,not the politicized Christianity found in most churches that never finds a war or American military crime against humanity that it doesn't like.

True Christianity unlike other religions,brings the Holy Spirit into our lives to create miracle intervention of God in our lives to meet our needs and add value to our lives.:applause:

THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME ABOUT MY RELIGION.

The reasons which make great number of people become Muslims.
* It is the last Divine Religion revealed to man.
* Islam recognizes previous divine revelations. On the other hand, Jews do not recognize Jesus, and the Christians do not recognize Muhammad; whereas, Muslims recognize Moses and Jesus, may Allah exalt their mention
* In Islam humans relates with their Lord in all matters and conditions.
* Islam is the only Religion which has not been distorted or changed.
Harry G. Dorman said:
'It (the Quran) is literal Revelation of God, dictated to Muhammad by Gabriel, perfect in every letter. It is an ever-present miracle witnessing to itself and to Muhammad, the Prophet of God. Its miraculous quality resides partly in its style, so perfect and lofty that neither man nor jinn could produce a single chapter to compare with its briefest chapter, and partly in its content of teachings, prophecies about the future, and amazingly accurate information such as the illiterate Muhammad could never have gathered of his own accord.'34
* Islam is the Religion which covers the material and spiritual aspects of life. It did not neglect even the slightest of things in a Muslim's life. Abdurrahmaan b. Zaid said that it was said to Salman:
'Your Prophet has taught you everything, even how to relieve yourselves? Salman said: 'Of course, he forbade us to face the direction of the Qiblah while defecating or urinating, or to clean oneself with his right hand, or to use less than three stones, or to use bone or dung (to clean oneself).' (Muslim)
W. Thomas Arnold said: 'Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideals of Islam, because as I read in the Quran I find those dynamic principles of life, not mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of life suited to the whole world.'
* Islam satisfies the man's bodily and spiritual needs in equilibrium. It refuses that one aspect be given precedence over the other.
* Islam does not conflict with man's intellect and natural disposition.
* Islam is the Religion for humankind at large, regardless of their education, time and place which, in contrast to previous religions were sent to a specific people during a specific time. For example, if a person wants to become a Jew, he has to be born a Jew. Jesus said about Christianity: 'I was sent to the lost sheep of the Children of Israel.'
Read more on the link:
http://www.thekeytoislam.com/en/why-beco…
Source(s):
1. As Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.
2. We have original recorded sources of our religion:

A) The Quran
http://www.quranexplorer.com

B) Teachings of Muhammad - the Authentic saying or Sunnah
http://www.quranexplorer.com/hadith/engl…

This is a unique part of Islam, not available in any other ancient religions.

A lot of religion are fcuked! ANd the good one is Rigged.
but in reality there is no religion
Believing in God is Not a religion. ITS called FAITH!
ATHEISt are People who belives in God but refuse to believe in God.

Back