which is a better phone,blackberry curve 8530 3Gs with koodo or lg dare

BaileySheppard

Apr 28, 2011
on prepaid with telus? i am 14 and i had a samsung instinct on prepaid with bell,my parents got me a blackberry curve 8530 3Gs with koodo seemed like a good phone,i sold my instinct,now i realized i dont like koodo or the blackberry and regrets selling my old phone.if i use my own money i can get an lg dare on prepaid with telus and give my father my blackberry but if i dont seem to like the lg dare,i cant get the blackberry back even so much as temporarily
on a phone i like a good camera,takes videos,being able to listen to music i put on my phone memory card,really good,clear and loud speaker for listening to music,normal headphones able to plug into the phone,good internet for facebook and msn,youtube videos able to play,not long for the youtube videos to load,good quality video,hotmail working perfectly,phone must b touch scree,with a touch screen keyboard,lots of memory,able to listen to my music while music player is closed out and im on msn,no freezing or shutting off.
which phone is better and out of all phones that can be put on prepaid with either bell or telus or on contract with koodo which phone would you suggest for me?

Back