Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Hmm... This is a hard one. Either doing my LPC ... Or who knows. Probably run off to the Caribbean to live in a hut on the beach living the most chilled out life EVER.

Re-doing my last year of university then leaving that November to get a job re-stocking shelves.

Ask me the same question 5 years ago and I would have given you a completely different answer as to where I am today. So no clue whatsoever

I will have finished my degree and maybe/hopefully just spent a year in Greece. So I'll be in a transition year, probably working a mediocre job, perhaps thinking about gaining QTS and/or maybe a PhD depending on how my first degree goes.

Maybe I would have just graduated from medicine, or I'll just be at a relatively senior level (not the very top obviously) within a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company. Alternatively I could be living in San Francisco or the Bahamas doing something fun. I have no idea basically but hoepfully I'll be content and satisfied.

I think alive is the best I can hope for, other than that I don't want to begin speculating. I might be in the gutter, I might be an astronaut.

The latter is extremely unlikely.

Hopefully i'll have completed a masters degree and gone into research work. More likely, i'll be a typist for the local council

The fact that so many people are saying 'graduating uni' makes me feel extremely old.

I expect to be well into my career in publishing.

What a scary question!! I'm not sure....either working on my master's/PhD or starting my first job. :eek: I don't want to think about it, though, it's too far away!

Back