where can i find software from cingular to unlock phone that was given to me?

jillscowboys

Jul 3, 2008
phone user was att but i use tmobil and after i use software guy said i also need data cable? any help appreciatted

More info please. What phone is it?

Look on eBay for "remote unlocking", that's where you email the seller your phone's IMEI # and they email you a code that will unlock it for you. It works on many, but not all, phones.

The data cable will allow you to connect your phone to your computer to sync your address book or so you can add files like ringtones or graphics to it. If your phone does not have an expandable memory card, you will probably need to buy software for your phone to make that work. If your phone has a micro SD card, you can just drag and drop the files on there without any software.

Hope that helps =)

I gave my ATT phone to my boyfriend who had Tmobile. We called ATT and they walked us through how to unlock it. Basically they give you some codes to put in, and it's done. He now uses it on his Tmobile network.

HI!!!

To unlock your mobile phone not only using the data cable to do that one ....using the codes also you can unlock your mobile because its safe for your mobile.........
Get the unlock code for your mobile from this site Simpleunlocking.com , before that get the unlocking instructions here Mobileunlockguide.com , it gives the easy instructions to get the mobile unlocked...

Back