What's the best tobacco for me?

BZipper

May 2, 2013
I've recently started to roll my own cigarettes because I live in NY and I can't afford to keep buying cigarettes. Rolling them myself cuts down the amount of money I spend on cigarettes greatly for a number of reasons: I smoke less because I have to put time in to roll them, the price of the pack of tobacco is almost half the price of cigarettes, and if I buy tobacco online the price will decrease even more.

So far I've tried Top and Bugler, because those are the only available brands of RYO tobacco here.
Top was okay, Bugler was better.
I normally smoke Marlboro, various kinds of Marlboro, with my favorite being Menthol Light.

There are lots of different tobacco brands available online for a very low cost. Can someone suggest a brand I might enjoy? A brand that produces a quality tobacco that's good to roll and has a taste similar to Marlboro or maybe something more exotic. Any suggestion with a brief description will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks in advance

Hey! If he wants to smoke it's his decision. Don't judge. I smoke Rave menthol. They're cheap and has a smooth taste.

Back