Whats the best suv/cuv on the market?

MomofTwo

May 8, 2008
We are looking to purchase a new suv/cuv in the next few months and was looking at the Nissan Rogue, but want to know whats the best out there. Any reviews on the Rogue and any other vehicles would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

if you want something that will last go with a nissan rogue they do hold up very well and are a safe vehicle to drive,you,ll get your moneys worth from a nissan these days,good luck.

Buy a Hummer. No matter how bad a driver you are, you will always come out best in one. Of course, the cost of gas will be enormous, but you don't care about that or the environment anyway if you are buying a SUV.

Well, the Rogue made Consumer Reports recommended list & that is good. I included a link to Yahoo autos & read what other have to say about it. Many folks think it's good. I like it myself even though I own a Sentra. The Rogue is above average in reliability & resale. That is good too.

Well, the Rogue made Consumer Reports recommended list & that is good. I included a link to Yahoo autos & read what other have to say about it. Many folks think it's good. I like it myself even though I own a Sentra. The Rogue is above average in reliability & resale. That is good too.

Back