what telus wireless internet service is the best for me?

Colin

May 16, 2008
So i live in an area where we don't have the best internet (i mean we have bad internet, though its better then dial-up and satelite, we have rogers portable internet), and we could get cable, but they would have to set up a cable booster outside our house, for the whole street. They might do that(thats for shaw), until then, we might get telus wireless internet, which of the following speeds would be the best for web browsing and mostly no lag online gaming?, if im using the xbox 360 wireless adapter? the high speed 1.5-6.0mbps? or the high speed turbo 10.0-15.0mbps? Because if im playin cod 4 on xbox live, and im not the host, can i still have 4 bars, because i want an internet that i will never have under 3 bars,(2 bars sucks), Because even 6,mbps is fast. So plz tell me, and is what im looking at wireless internet? Plz tell me, I really need someone to answer who knows about this stuff, i want good answers and my xbox 360 would just be one wall away from my router, plz answer thanks!!!! I need a proffesional answer, thanks!!!!

...we might get telus wireless internet, which of the following speeds would be the best for web browsing and mostly no lag online gaming?

... can i still have 4 bars, because i want an internet that i will never have under 3 bars

I really need someone to answer who knows about this stuff, i want good answers ... I need a proffesional answer, thanks!!!!

My guess is that the BEST answers for you questions would come from Telus and not from an internet forum. Pick up the phone and ask.

I'd have to agree. Write down all of your questions BEFORE you call so that you get answers to your concerns without forgetting to ask something that is important to you.

Back