What technology could we use in the future to reduce greenhouse gases?

Ieuan

Feb 8, 2013
For Homework, I am required to research about a piece of technology we could use in the future to reduce greenhouse gases but I have had a look to see if there are any but I could not find anything

Energy efficiency, hydro dams, tidal, wave, solar, wind, geothermal, nuclear fusion/fission as well as sequestering CO2 from the burning of fossil fuels (rather then dumping it in the atmosphere.)

Quotes by Sagebrush (a self proclaimed Christian and ardent AGW denier) :
"Execute all those who voted for OBAMA"
"Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch!"

Buy yourself a new kettle, then don't use it. Water vapour is a more powerful greenhouse gas than CO2

Gee Sage are those classifieds as pearls or pellets of wisdom pellets I guess

We can use the technology we already have. Wind, Solar and Geothermal power and alternative fuels. The technology is already available to us. What we need to do is innovate, create and perfect these.

I have invented a gadget that can be pushed up a bovine anus to automatically burn off the methane as and when it farts..most of the so called greenhouse gasses come from the millions of cattle and sheep

The technology of taking the profit out of scams like the greenhouse gas scam.

Quote by James Spann, American Meteorological Society-certified meteorologist: "Billions of dollars of grant money [over $50 billion] are flowing into the pockets of those on the man-made global warming bandwagon. No man-made global warming, the money dries up. This is big money, make no mistake about it. Always follow the money trail and it tells a story."

Quote by Tom McElmurry, meteorologist, former tornado forecaster in Severe Weather Service: “Governmental officials are currently casting trillions down huge rat hole to solve a problem which doesn’t exist....Packs of rats wait in that [rat] hole to reap trillions coming down it to fill advocates pockets....The money we are about to spend on drastically reducing carbon dioxide will line the pockets of the environmentalists....some politicians are standing in line to fill their pockets with kick back money for large grants to the environmental experts....In case you haven’t noticed, it is an expanding profit-making industry, growing in proportion to the horror warnings by government officials and former vice-presidents.”

Nothing. Nature can take care of itself. The more humans try to micromanage anything in nature the more unintended consequences seem to screw things up.

Besides so what if the planet warms up. It happens quite frequently from a geological perspective. In the distant past there were no polar ice caps and atmospheric CO2 levels were much higher than today and antarctica was covered in a densely populated lush forest at a time when life was flourishing on earth. It's when the earth cools that life on earth truly becomes threatened. LOL.

http://drinkingwateradvisor.com/2012/03/05/dr-ian-clark-co2-is-not-a-significant-climate-driver/

it would be a hopeless proposition because the main greenhouse gas is water vapor.

Big Gryph doesn't recognize a real scientist. He likes the Hollywood Climate Change Producers. He probably won't watch this YouTube video because it totally refutes the evidence that CO2 is driving temperatures.

Over 99% of the climate is driven by a force called "Natural Climate Variability". Humans contribute less than 1% of the "TOTAL" Greenhouse Effect.

Back