What is up with my body?

SarahBear8084

Sep 10, 2008
Ok, so I went off of birth control about a year and a half ago after being on it for 2 years. And for about a year we used condoms as protection. My cycle was pretty normal. It didn't go off track much from when I was on the b/c. But we stopped using any kind of protection about 6 months ago, because we wanted to try for a baby. Since then my cycle has been really screwed up. I completely missed on month. I took several pregnancy tests. All came up negative. And now I have missed 2 months. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it came up negative. Does anyone know why my body would be doing this?!

I would see my doctor- first of all to see if I was pregnant and to get my hormone levels checked. I was on a treatment for endometriosis and two months after I stopped the treatment by period hadn't returned and my breasts were leaking. When I had bloodwork done it turned out that my prolactin levels were through the roof and it was breast milk that was leaking from my breast. I have never been pregnant. I realize that my situation is not like yours but it was just to relay that sometimes our bodies do strange things. I'd get checked...

Back