What is the safest way to root my LG Escape from AT&T that is currently...

DeVaun

May 19, 2013
...running on Android 4.1.2? I had bought the LG Escape last month and only after a few days of using it, it already had a system update to let me upgrade it to Android 4.1.2, but even before then I noticed that my phone does not have the "move to sd card" option like the older Android versions do. (Note, I had also put in my 32GB sd card from my previous phone, which still has 29GB of space left but still can't move apps onto it.) After only a week after using the phone I have already run out of internal storage with amount of apps I had downloaded. I don't want to uninstall them like it's trying to make me do. I also looked online and read from several sites that rooting may be the only option for my phone at its current state. If this is true, is there any safe and possible way to root my phone while it's currently on the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 version so I may finally be able to move apps and other files from my internal storage of my LG Escape, or will be stuck with 2GB of internal storage.

P.S. I also tried to move files from my internal storage to the sd card by computer and still nothing has changed. Please help and no cruel/mean remarks and answers.

Back