what is the future outlook for early childhood education?

MelissaB

Jun 8, 2008
i am studying Child Development. I have 1.5 years, then will transfer into a multiple teaching program to eventually teach at an elementary school. Is this worth it. My passion is there, but due to the economy, I am financially scared. I live in San DIego, Ca. I was thinking about changing majors into technology, since I have worked in Hi-tech for years. The only thing is, I am no sure if I will get bored studying Tech or Computer systems. HELP-I can do the work, but the degree process is so boring.

There is a worldwide shortage of teachers at the moment

If you want job security go into teaching although the career tree with education isn't that great and the pay scale is rather low compared to the Hi-Tech career path.

Maybe you need to do a Joint Degree in Education & Technology so you will have the means of changing your career path if the world economy picks up.

There is a worldwide shortage of teachers at the moment

If you want job security go into teaching although the career tree with education isn't that great and the pay scale is rather low compared to the Hi-Tech career path.

Maybe you need to do a Joint Degree in Education & Technology so you will have the means of changing your career path if the world economy picks up.

Back