What is so weird about Aliens, I can't wait to meet them?

spitfire

May 16, 2008
Is it wrong? Not necessarily. Smart? Most likely not.

I've seen Alien and Aliens too many times to be convinced that they would be a good thing.

I want to hunt down anyone who can put me in contact with them...is that so wrong?

Your thoughts?

Define alien. If by alien you mean some intelligence well it's a double edged sword. History teaches us that when two cultures meet usually the superior one wipes the weaker one out. Violence is not a prerequisite.
Alien life is another matter and there you will find a lot of people looking all over the solar system for life a bacteria thank you very much will do just fine.

if we cant find them but they can find us, theyll be so much more advanced than us they would just kill us or enslave our pathetic society

The problem is, we may not actually know if we encounter any. I think it was Isaac Asimov who said something about aliens not just being different than we imagine, they'll be different than we CAN imagine.

Well when you figure out how to travel millions of light years in a direction of which you can't even know if life exists or not in 1 human lifetime, then you will achieve that goal.

You need to sift through information and discern what is true. Not EVERYTHING that is weird is true.

Back