what is a good gps navigation for a car/truck?

gogeta

Jul 20, 2008
the budget i have in mind is $150 or under - i would like something simple but accurate and if it does not have some streets then i could go to a website and download an update - i will be using it in my truck to make service calls

i have found the Garmin GPS systems affordable and great
i have one for my car and it is able to show you the route, directions, highlights the path, and some even show traffic.
Also the Garmin can work in Canada and Europe just if you were wondering.
It is really good and touch screen works great.
I love the feature where it speaks to you and tells you the directions because it helps keep your eyes on the road
Hope this helps

I got my son a tomtom 125. on sale you may pay $100.00. It is cool. My sister liked it so well. She got one also.. I can't afford one now. But, plan on getting me one also... There are so many out there. But, am very happy with the tomtom. It talks. Tells you gas. TomTom ONE 125 3.5inch Clamshell Portable Navigation System TOMTOM125

Tom-Tom ONE 125's distinctive design puts a full-size touch screen and the power of GPS in a slim, lightweight device. Switch on and go right out of the box. The crystal-clear display, 3D graphics and turn-by-turn spoken instructions help you find your way to any address in the US all with just a few taps of the screen.

Back