what gaming console should i get?

jonathan927111

Mar 13, 2008
- xbox 360:(heard has problems, and i never had an xbox before)

- playstation 3: (have a ps2, but the price is high, its 399)

or

-wii(seems cheapest, and active, ok games)

WHAT ONE SEEMS BETTER TO GET... PLEASE HELP, AND DON'T SAY THE MOST PRICEY ONE.. IF ABLE ALSO GIVE ME LINKS TO PRICES AND STUFF.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Xbox 360: Hardxcore gamer.*

PS3: Wasting money on a expensive DVD player.

Wii: Very fun; for chill gameplay.*

It really comes down to if your a serious gamer; then get a 360. If not then go with the Wii; it's very fun. Forget about the PS3; you can buy a cheaper DVD player.

Edit: Billy; i like how you say "Blue ray is not DVD in anyway"; then okay it is. The PS3 is simply garbage; why waste $400 for a high def DVD player. Why not get a Xbox Elite?

Xbox 360: Hardxcore gamer.*

PS3: Wasting money on a expensive DVD player.

Wii: Very fun; for chill gameplay.*

It really comes down to if your a serious gamer; then get a 360. If not then go with the Wii; it's very fun. Forget about the PS3; you can buy a cheaper DVD player.

Edit: Billy; i like how you say "Blue ray is not DVD in anyway"; then okay it is. The PS3 is simply garbage; why waste $400 for a high def DVD player. Why not get a Xbox Elite?

I think you should get the Wii! I got one last Christmas and I love it! You get chennels internet and my favorit part if you getthe nintendo channel you can see updates! But it is your choice. Also the nintendo DSi is comin out on sunday april 5th! have a nice day!

I have to disagree with Gorilla Wood. Sure, the Xbox does have a lot of games for hard core gamers, but you don't have to be hard core to like it. But the Xbox is a great box. If you can connect to Live (you don't need to pay to connect, just play online) then you can stream movies from Netflix and buy games from the Xbox Live Arcade (which has some really fun games on it.) I guess it depends on what type of game you like more. Keep in mind that, while there are a lot of games for the Wii, most of it is shovelware. One last thing about the PS3. I don't own a PS3 and I have only played on one 1 or 2 times. But if you want really beautiful games, the PS3 is the way to go. Not only that, but you get a Bluray out of the deal, and Bluray is sweet!

Also Gorilla Wood, Bluray is NOT DVD in any way. Ok, in some ways. But Bluray is much better, especially if you have an HDTV.

Back