What games can you play with the person your texting while texting that person?

I play kiss marry kill it's really fun one person says 3 people and the other gas to say who'll they would kiss marry and kill

HAHA

Well..Me and myy boyfriend playy a game where we ask questions and take turns and you HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH..

haha me and my boyfriend play that too we call it the "awkward question game" and we ran out of qustions so now we're online finding new games lol

I sometimes play a game I made up with my girlfriend called kill, maim, stab. Its basically the same thing as the kis marry sleep one. We basically just pick a random group of 3 celebrities.

Have you ever...?
You never know what you might find out! Somethings it's cute things that make you feel even closer to the person.

Play kis, marry, kill
First you list the names of three people the other person has to say who they're like to kiss marry and kill in that bunch.

random confessions....you can learn lots of things about the person/people pretty quickly

you can play kiss kill marry...u pick 3 people for the person you are texting and they say which they would do to each person

ex: john frank alex
kill marry kiss u can only use the choice once

I never play a game while texting and the conversations get REALLLY BORING

well you shoul just wait till hes not playing the game and ask him

what dose that mean and do you need any help with anything and if you let me know that ok

you are so funny when you write people emails it makes me laugh so hard and what are you doing this week doing anything fun also have fun tonight and eat a bag of popcorn also eat candy and cookies

Back