What does this dream mean? Please explain?

AddisonttPeYeTem

Apr 28, 2010
WARNING:LONG
Last night,{Or earlier this morning} I had a dream about my best friend..It was one of the best dreams I've ever had in my entire life..And to some of you yahoo users,It may seem 'weird' or 'stupid',But..IT'S NOT! So,Please..Don't answer if you're going to be mean or immature. I need serious answers..Because,I don't know what this means:
I was dreaming I was sitting on my grandma's clean leather couch,And my best friend who passed away 4 years ago was sitting right next to me,And then right as I started dreaming about it,He put his arm around me,And I put my arm around me. And let me tell you the truth:I'm not in love with him,And I know he is DEFINITLEY not in love with me..But,Anyways,The weird part:
The dream was only short seconds long,But I can remember everything clearly as day. I prayed to God last night,{I hadn't prayed in a long time,And I asked God from the entire bottom of my heart to forgive me for all my sinning,lieing,judging,and not praying in such a long time..} I can't remember if I prayed to God asking him if he would bring my best friend to me in my dream,But I don't think so.
My best friend,I have rarely had dreams of him in the past few years he's been gone in Heaven,But..This is the second most memorable dream,And most clear dream of him I've had,Anyways..Back to the dream:
We had our arms around each other,And then my friend released his hand,And switched his other hand,So,By that quick point I had my right hand holding onto his right hand,And I had my left arm around him. I looked my best friend in the eye,And asked him:"What is Heaven like?" Then,He smiled and looked back at me,And replied:"It's great!" Then he made the most weirdest noise. And I don't know why he made the noise,But some people might answer with:"He didn't go to Heaven." I know he went to Heaven..I know,Just please don't ask how I know,Because I know he's safe in Heaven..
Then afterwards he made a noise like:"Arrreeer." LOL,I don't know what it meant,Then we were still sitting on my grandmother's couch..We were watching an old movie,Except it was in color..And It's not a real movie,It had a black horse on a rocky,clean beach..Which,I don't understand..Lol,Then all of a sudden,My best friend said:"Ok,This is getting a little weird. Too romatic-wise." Then we started to let go of each other,And I nodded and said:"Yeah." In the dream,I didn't want to let go of him. I'm not in love with him,But we were sitting on a couch together,Sitting like a boyfriend and girlfriend would..LOL! I don't understand it,But my best friend is quite older than me..But,He passed away when he was 18. :( :'(
So,Even if we 'were in love',It would still be a little akward..I guess. But,I don't know.
Then,The dream ended. And believe me,THIS is going to sound weird:When I woke up,I walked into the living room,And looked on my empty couch..And I was the only one awake,Then I started crying..The dream took place in my grandma's current house,On her couch. But,I know that we were not sitting on the same couch. I felt so alone,So crushed,And I still do! When I was holding onto my best friend,And he was holding onto me,That was the most warmest,most secure,most loveable feeling I've EVER felt in my entire life..And when I woke up,I knew it was just a dream,And I still can't believe it..A few weeks ago I asked my best friend if he would give me a sign,Or come to me in a dream..Or whatever he wanted to do,That would show me that he loved me. {Again,Not romantic-wise.}
And if that was the sign..Do you think my best friend planned the entire dream out? Even though it was short? And if not,Do you think God did it? If so..Why did the dream end up like that? It wasn't a bad or nasty dream,I mean..We didn't do anything. And I think I do kind of understand the dream,But I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.:THAT'S my best friend's sign of him showing me he does love me,And he is listening,Because ever since he's passed,I've been begging him to come to me in a dream,or a few dreams,and answer my questions..And he's rarely came to me in a dream. This may not make sense,But,I think it is his sign because:ROMANCE=LOVE. And we were sitting in a position that a girlfriend and boyfriend would be sitting..But I'm extremely sure we don't have feelings for each other,I know he doesn't have feelings for me like that,Because after all he is 21 now. Anyways..What could this dream EXACTLY mean? And why were we sitting like that? How can I feel better? ::::::: -------> I'm EXTREMELY tired,And all I've been doing today,Is literally crying my eyes out,No matter what I do,I am constantly reminded of my best friend,Who's like a BROTHER to me..And I'm also thinking and remembering of the dream I had of hi

I should say, its a warning from the almighty, to be more closer to him, he liked u praying, and pray more, especially for the departed soul of your friend. One a priest told me, you can pray to your relative or friends who passed away.. they can easily understand your need and take your prayers to heaven..
you are closely guarded... maybe you friend is an angel to you now.. tell him to take your prayers to the almighty.. and pray more for the departed souls...

Back