What does it usually mean when a guy tells you perverted/weird things but just...

The girl could fall under the friend zone category or a person he likes category.

Being perverted around a girl is a little ... it just shows that the guy is fairly comfortable.

So if anything, the guy doesn't like you ... he's just flirting to flirt.

wtf? ^^^ anyways,... hes probably thinking of perverted things hed like to do with you to be honest. he could be perverted or its his way of flirting if he thinks you like him. my bf was like that but it was a funny cute perverted not flat out perverted... until later lol

He could just be joking with a dirty mind or if hes normally kinda quiet then maybe he likes you and doesnt know how to flirt much so when he does its really kinda noticable when he trys it so maybe that seems a bit extreme to you.....or something like that

Funny that you mentioned that because that's what my current bf did to me before we started dating and I thought he was just another pervert but hes actually the sweetest thing ever and we've almost been dating a year now.

Back