what do you think so far of my story?

chance

Apr 4, 2008
It alls tarted a long time ago I guess. I was 15 years old. My name might be well known but I don't know. I'm Joey Gracen and today, I joined the dead. This must start to become confusing for you so I'll start from the beginning. The last thing I remember is that I was in the car with my mom and dad with my little sister, Amanda Gracen, who's seven. We were laughing and joking around when this black shadow shaped thing smashed into my door. It looked like a dragon. I felt a sharp pain, then coldness as the blood seeped from my body. I passed out as death took me. I woke up with a black man standing over me. If it wasn't for the shock of dying, I probably would have screamed because this guy had no eyes, just blackness. "You're dead and I got room for one more spirit on my ship. You're lucky kid as most people spend an eternity here before they leave for the Underworld. Name's Charon, I'm the ferryman for lord Hades." said Charon. He shoved his thumb towards a medium sized boat with ten or more people walking around. "You get in, we shove off, and the sooner I get paid. Move it runt!" In my defense, I'm anything but runty because I was built like Jet Li. My dad and I did martial arts. I had abs and muscles. I played for the football team of the great Hawkeyes as the wide reciever. We were 13-0 last year because of me. I stepped into the dingy and looked around. I didn't see anybody I knew so I started to weave in and out of the people. Then I looked over my shoulder when I felt an erie feeling I get when someone watches me. I think I was blinded by the beautiful girl staring at me. She was around five foot six, shoulder length brown hair, tan skin and intense olive brown eyes. She looked at me like she knew who I was but wasn't sure. I blushed when she looked away. After what felt like two hours, we finally hit another shore. I heard a very loud bark then heard the ground rumble. I was about to run when the girl stood next to me and whispered, "Don't move, he senses movement." Her voice was like honey. It just slipped around my heart and gave it a warm squeeze. She dragged me into the shadow of some trees. Out of the forest came the biggest dog in the world. He was like Cliford size. He sniffed with all three of his noses then ran off in another direction. I turned around, "Than-" "What are you doing here?" she shouted at me. "I don't know what you're talking about, I think you got me confused with the wrong person." I replied. She shook her head and said,"No I'm sure you're still my..." she stopped midsentence. "Nevermind, just tell me what you're doing here?" I told her how I died,my name and how I was with my family. "Sorry, but you're not Joey Gracen. You're Neal Bernard. You're a halfblood who must have pulled a powerful mist trick. You disappeared a week ago from camp. I'm not really dead, I just managed to trick Charon into giving me a ride. You're missed at camp by your friends, Chiron and your girlfriend. She cries everyday!"

((That's like half of chapter 1. Tell me what you honestly think)) PS thx

So chill
Keep going but please do t get i a lawsuit with ric riordan lol
Souds alot like percy jackson
But its really good
What is it going to be called?

Back