What do you think about Taylor Swift dishing the dirt on her romance with Harry?

TheGayAsianBachelor

Mar 7, 2013
Styles.

She said in the interview that she couldn't trust him because he was looking at other girls.

Oooh so Harry was the villain all along!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2288281/Taylor-Swift-opens-really-dumped-One-Direction-lothario-Harry-Styles.html

No one's a 'villian', grow up!
Yes, they dated and it didn't last. They broke up. It's over. Get over it.
Taylor has trouble finding love. It happens. It's life. Harry still wishes her all the best and she, I'm sure, wishes him the best too.

Get over it.

"Directioners" and "Swifties" should stop arguing and grow up. Stop picking sides. What are you, 5?
You CAN listen to both, y'know?

PS. Taylor is so hot!!!!! ;) I would xD

They don't call her 'The Worst GirlFriend Ever' for nothing. She has ok music, but I just don't understand why any living breating guy with half-intelligence would go anywhere near her & think anything would be any different than any of her previous 20-hundred or so almost-relationships!!

>= - O

hi im a directioner. I honestly couldnt care less. their both going through enough stress from publicity anyway so inless something major happens im not gonna make a huge deal outa it,

so says the person who all of her songs involve being dumped...

Back