What do you think about dish network?

MrseGus

Feb 11, 2009
My husband and I are thinking about switching from Time Warner Cable to Dish Network. What do you think of Dish? Good or bad comments welcomed!

Dish Network is reliable. I have no problem with it and I get a good number of HD channels.

They are much better trust me. You can get more information about Dish Network here: http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=288286

well, personally, I love my Time Warner cable. I've heard some things about the dish network. I have a friend who lives in the Bronx and she has it. Mind you if there is really bad weather & somehow it gets damaged (dish) the signal is lost for a long period of time. unless the signal get recovered or you might have a repair person come in and see what might be the problem.

Hope that helps!

Time Warner Rules!!1 F*** cable vision & comcast & IO.

i have dish, i really like it but on the DVR when you record something you cant change the channel. other then that i like it clear picture and everything.
:)

i think it depends on your installer... some friends hated it cause even mild wind would screw the signal.. others love it.

Back