What do I give a bridezilla for her wedding/recipe shower?

For

Apr 25, 2010
She put on the invite to take both written and homemade recipe and also welcomes a gift...I need a good gag gift, nothing dirty just something that says "hey princess how about being more appreciative?" Cause I haven't heard her say "Thank you" to those of us helping her, not ONCE. I was thinking about giving her a box stationary of Thank you notes, but should I give her several diffrent types or what else or just that box of thank you cards alone?
Thanks for the feedback, and this girl is a mean girl, bride or not...she did not write " gifts welcomed or appreciated" I put that to make it sound nicer...she actually specified what type of gifts she wants...didn't want to include that bit of info...but that's so you get the idea of who I am dealing with...

I wouldn't recommend doing that, if she's being a pain let her know after the wedding but don't make an example out of her in that way.
She's probably just really stressed out about it, my sister was a total bitch in the months leading up to her wedding.

I personally wouldn't buy her Thank You Notes. It will send the wrong message, and honestly she might not realize she is being a Bridezilla. Getting married doesn't buy you class. Also, why is the bride planning her own shower? Usually the MOH or a family member does this. And though Thank You's are definitely a great way to keep friends, why do you continue to help her if her appreciation is not shown? I don't mean to be rude, but a bridal shower is not the time to point out your hurt feelings, whether through a gag gift or not. Besides, true Bridezillas won't understand the joke. I enclosed a link for appropriate gifts to give at a bridal shower.

Back