what are all the series that you have read and would recomend to someone who

lovable_girl_1221

Jan 31, 2009
has read gossip girl and a list? i love reading and i love reading books that are similar to gossip girl and a list. i have already read alot i'm sure but please if you are interested in answering this question give me ALOT of series and the name of the author and if you have them all of the books in that series in order
i have read harry potter and the twilight series and the clique, i'm in the process of reading private, and i am going to read pretty little liars, the uglies series, and the seven deadly sins

The Luxe series By Anna Godbersen
its kind of like Gossip Girl but set in older times.

Mates and Dates series By Cathy Hopkins
a younger crowd (15) and not as scandalous but kind of similar.

Pretty Little Liars By Sara Shepard

The Private Series By Kate Brian

The Alphabetical Hookup List R-Z By Phoebe McPhee

The Seven Deadly Sins Series By Robin Wasserman

I havent personally read the last three, but they are all apparenly very similar to Gossip Girl and you could always try The It Girl series and The Carlyle's by the Gossip Girl author.

You should read the Private series by Kate Brian; the books have the same rich girl drama in them, but darker with murder and mystery.

There's also The It Girl series from the same author as Gossip Girl (they're about Ginny Humphrey from Gossip Girl)

Then there's The 310 series by Beth Killian.

Have fun!!! Hope you like them.

The twilight series is really good, probably a lot of people tell u that but the twilight series is by stephenie meyer, i also love the undead series by MaryJanice Davidson, and have u read the the it girl by the author of gossip girl that's a good series too, i love reading too so i love reading all kinds of series. I hope u pick me as best answer :)

Back