What anime would I like based off of the ones I've already seen?

LaneyH

Aug 4, 2008
Watched: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, DN Angel, Strawberry Panic, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Blood +, Death Note, Sailor Moon, Devil May Cry, Detective Conan, Kekkaishi, and Vampire Knight.

A lot of them are my favorites -_-'

NO ONE PIECE!!!

Also, I would prefer if the anime/manga has at least 25 episodes or 120 chapters out already, I like really long ones :p And realistic looking characters. If they look stupid, I'm not watching it.

watch black cat! :D although it's short......but the manga is longer i think.
also, you could try elemental gelade, but again, i think it's a little short.

oh! as i was writing this, i thought of something else.

WATCH RUROUNI KENSHIN!!!! SUPER GOOD!!! and very long, and, based on your list, i think you would really like it. i mean, the others i mentioned are good, too, but this is REALLY good! :D

D.Gray-man!!!!! =D I love it sooooo much!! The characters are hot, the story is hot, just watch it!!

Ranma 1/2 is very similiar to Inuyasha, they are from the same author. Also, try Full Metal Panic (3 seasons) and Spiral, which is a lot like detective conan. I think you would also like Fugushi Yuugi (might have spelled that wrong. Its a romance, a reverse harem.

Bamboo Blade
Comedy, School, Shounen, Sports

Code Geass
Action, Drama, Mecha, School, Supernatural, Military

Fooly Cooly
Action, Comedy, Dementia, Mecha, Parody, Sci-Fi

Soul Eater
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Comedy, Mystery, Parody, School, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life

Vision of Escaflowne
Adventure, Fantasy, Mecha, Romance, Shoujo