Weird Things You Do That No One Knows About..until now. v2

when im sitting in a car on a long car ride, every time a car goes by i clack my teeth. i occasionally fap with my left arm to make it as strong as my right.

Ha I basically do this. Except usually the spec on the windshield is gray so I will move my head until it camouflages with the road or something. I'm always fidgeting in the passenger seat doing this and when I explained to my mom after she asked me what I was doing she thought I was going insane. :crash:

i cant do anything 6 times. if i do it 6 times i make it 7 just because. what else.... lets see.. i used to use my index and middle finger in the car and spread them like i was on a skateboard and i would like ollie obstacles out the window such as driveways. i have others i cannot reveal...

-hmm I do all the things in the car
-I can't go an hour without scratching my balls and anus than smelling my hand
-I scratch my back and legs till I bleed
-I drink a gallon of chocolate milk daily
-I examine my poop/ I poop once or twice every other week.
-I can't go a day with out music

etc.

Yeah, I sort of do that, except I try and rocket it out as soon as I sit down.

So basically it's half way out by the time I sit down. It's more time efficient.

I hate on this one girl...but I act nice around her because I'm a pussy. My gay chemistry teacher asked if anyone had an iPod that he could borrow to play music for the class. I say "Don't borrow 'blanks' because he has Death Cab for Cutie and they suck" (I'm cool with this kid so its all good) and the chick said "Hey I like them" and I thought about telling her off but I just said "I'm sorry you feel that way" and smiled. I really wanted to say something mean because shes an emo retard...gawd I hate it.

I usually have to make things symmetrical wherever I'm at; with the number 5 involved. I broke this habit once a long time ago, but then I remembered how much it sucked doing it after that and got back into it. :( So an example is if i'm chilling in class I'll count the white board on the left, the one on the right, the divider in the middle, the overhead screen, and the teacher, makes 5. I freaking hate it!!! Or like right now, i can count the four sides of the computer monitor and the actual screen for 5. I need help...:tdown:

sometimes i watch the streetlights go by and pretend i can still see them go by through the roof

close my eyes when cars drive by in the dark attempting to pop out from the head rest and open my eyes just as they pass..

I try not to walk on cracks.

I guess this is one, but If I know a conversation is going to happen between me and someone else, I go over it in my head like hundreds of times with all the different possibilities.

Back