Weird/Embarrasing things your parents have said?

Dad: Why don't you guys ever play the Xbox
Me: Cause it doesn't work
Dad: Whats wrong with it
Me: I dunno..it just doesn't turn on
Dad: Did you check the batteries?
Me: :dodgy: ...no..

me: (forgot previous part of convo) "... I was probably an accident, huh."
dad: " Look, none of you were planned."
me: *looks away*...

very uncomfortable moment. Its only later one when you realize things you should have said.

My brother and me were working on ginger bread men with my grandma. (when we were little). My brother put a whole tube of icing were the dick is supposed to be. My grandma says "wow he needs to see a doctor". Then my brother put a dot on one of them later. My grandma says "i would be ashamed to be him" My response "....".

"son, you've splooged on mah socks again! come wash them and ask your little girlfriend if she wants some koolaid. we still have plenty."

:dodgy:

me and my friend were on the comp.....my mom was on the phone next to us....and she says....."ok...groovy doovy" my friend and i turned slowly and looked at her and she walked away....now every time she gives me my allowance i say groovy doovy

This one day after school i was at my puter desk, the door is 10ft away to my left , open, my mom walks by , stops and sees me holdin mah balls right there.. she asks what are you doing? i stare at her like : | .........

i have a door....a curtain....then another door....one door thats closed.....the curtain...then the other door open blocking the view....:)

Back