Wdyt of this old fashioned, all girl sibset?

Dannielle

Mar 15, 2008
Hello :)

Just collecting!

Annabelle Pearl "Annie, Anna, Belle, Pearl"
Amelia Ivy "Amy, Meela, Mimi"
Beatrix Claire "Bea, Trixie, Trixie Bea"
Magdalen Alice "Maggie"
Lucia Violet "Lucy"

Could you please comment in any way you like- opinions, ratings, impressions, your favourite etc I dont mind :)

Thank you :-D

Annabelle Pearl-I love the first name. The middle name is okay but I don't think it goes that well with Annabelle Pearl. Suggestions: Annabelle Dianne, Annabelle Faye, Annabelle Jade

Amelia Ivy-I love this one and wouldn't change a thing.

Beatrix Claire-I think this one is just a little bit too old fashioned. Some old fashioned names are classy but I don't think this one is. Maybe Beatrice, without the X? Suggestions: Brianna Claire, Beatrice Claire, Bianca Claire

Magdalen Alice-this one is very unique and I like how the common nickname balances it out. However, I don't really like the name Alice. It flows well though, I just don't prefer the name. Overall, this one is great.

Lucia Violet-again, I wouldn't change a thing on this one

Overall the names were really good!

Annabelle Pearl "Annie"- 9/10
Amelia Ivy - 5/10
Beatrix Claire "Trixie"- Beatrix=2/10/Trixie=9/10
Magdalen Alice "Maggie"- 7/10
Lucia Violet "Lucy"- 8/10

Love it-EXCEPT for the nicknames. Beautiful first names don't need nicknames.

Amy, Anna, Pearl, & Lucy are all nice stand alone first names. If you intend on calling a child one of those names, just use that name.

All of these are extremely pretty, the only one I am not a fan of is Amelia because it has been overused. Magdalene Pearl would sound exquisite and beautiful together. Hope this is of help.

Well they're ok, I don't know that they exactly flow together. Magdalen is a name I've never heard of before. Lucia is also not quite "old fashioned". I prefer Madeline Alice and Lucille Violet. Those are really pretty old fashioned names.

Back