way am i missing where i once lived all the time?

AndrewT

May 25, 2008
ok so in 2006 i moved from ozark missouri it a small town near springfield missouri to wentzville missouri i loved ozark never ever ever wanted to move in til in 06 my dad got a new job up in wentzville missouri wentzville missouri i by st louis missouri and we had to move i rember being in the car moveing to wentzville crying because i did not want to move to wentzville missouri so me my brother and sister i got in rolled in wentzville public schools a week later after moving to wentzville and i went to a school called wentzville south middle school i was in 6th grade my brother was a sophomore and my sister was in 4th grade at the time and at first i did not like it one bit because i did not have any friends at first and i was in a lot of special ed classes and i made a couple of best friends up there so did my sister so did my brother and then i got into wentzville a lot and we moved there in febuary and then i went half of my 7th grade year there i loved it and then my family moves back to ozark missouri in febuary of my 7th grade year dont get me wrong i was over joyed when my dad told us we where moving back to ozark but i also thought im leaving all my friends here in wentzville i felt sad but also when i moved to wentzville i was sad leaving ozark and leaving all my friends there to and i was talkin to one of my best friends from wentzville this week and she said andrew you and your family need to move back and about a month ago on facebook i found one of my old friends and he said because we had not talked in 3years and he rememberd me and he said dude me and everybody else miss you a lot you got move back and one of my best best friend up there have not talk to him in 3years and he is a senior in high school and when i moved to wentzville he was in 8th grade i was in 6th but we both loved sports and that how we got along so good and ive vist one friend up there since ive seen her like 3 to 4 times and the guy who is my best best friend i need to talk to him and some of my old teachers but im in ozark now and i just want to move back to wentzville im kinda bored with ozark and dont get me wrong i love ozark and wentzville im just bored with ozark and my paretns love the city of wentzville but nice then my sister is in 8th grade my brother is a freshman in college and im a sophomore in high school and my friends are like andrew you got to come up some time for a vist we want to see how you have changed and stuff and my parents i thinking of moving back but we dont no but what ways can i get in touch with my friends i want to go vist them but we are not going up there til june what should i do til then to vist what should i do til then thanks and way do i fell this way it been happening for sometime now sorry for m spelling spell check is not working on here

Back