Wath is best? xbox/ps3?

Graphic : PS3>360
Control: PS3=360
Speed:pS3>360
Sound:pS3=360
Free demos:pS3 has free online so you can download free demo's but in xbox u hve to pay to get to live and u need Xbox live account to buy a demo SO PS3>360

OVERALL.. : PS3!!!!!

Graphic : PS3>360
Control: PS3=360
Speed:pS3>360
Sound:pS3=360
Free demos:pS3 has free online so you can download free demo's but in xbox u hve to pay to get to live and u need Xbox live account to buy a demo SO PS3>360

OVERALL.. : PS3!!!!!

PS3 =)
i have both but i love the PS3 for there free internet. you can look up website's on the PS3. the only thing Xbox has compare to PS3 i think is the cheap games you can download that aren't that great

PS3 o' course.

I also can tell you, Xbox is kinda noisy and PS3 got the best exclusive games... Xbox's exclusives can be played in a computer.

PS3 rules.

I own an xbox but I have nothing against either system. I find that with having to pay online has it's ups and downs. Ps3 to me has better graphics but I like xbox because a lot of my friends have it and it's easy to play and talk to them and it's a lot of fun. I could go into more detail but basically if you want to play online then see which system most of your friends have and get that one. If you don't want PSN or LIVE then I would get a PS3 because of the graphics

Back